[A]Gigaserver[EastMY]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Gigaserver[EastMY]

Borneo CS 1.6 Server

HomeHome  Giga PortalGiga Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is AMD good?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
durex
GigaFirewall
GigaFirewall
durex

Is AMD good? Empty
PostSubject: Is AMD good?   Is AMD good? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:20 pm

I'm seeing the prices of AMD based desktops/notebooks are cheaper than Intel's. I am wondering is AMD a good choice? I've heard many comments that it gets hot really fast and the performance will just go down the drain. Also it won't last longer than Intel processors. Is that correct? I've also seen videos where people are doing some testing on Intel & AMD processors, where Intel processor came out top.

I'm no fan of either processors as long as it does its job hehe. What's your comment?
Back to top Go down
ocz
GigaOverclocker's
GigaOverclocker's
ocz

Is AMD good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is AMD good?   Is AMD good? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:52 pm

durex wrote:
I'm seeing the prices of AMD based desktops/notebooks are cheaper than Intel's. I am wondering is AMD a good choice? I've heard many comments that it gets hot really fast and the performance will just go down the drain. Also it won't last longer than Intel processors. Is that correct? I've also seen videos where people are doing some testing on Intel & AMD processors, where Intel processor came out top.

I'm no fan of either processors as long as it does its job hehe. What's your comment?

Still,its not AMD 's year yet.Just wait for the DENEB to launch.Sure it will gonna be on top of Intel.
Back to top Go down
imSpartan
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
imSpartan

Is AMD good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is AMD good?   Is AMD good? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 pm

ocz wrote:
durex wrote:

Still,its not AMD 's year yet.Just wait for the DENEB to launch.Sure it will gonna be on top of Intel.
Woot..
Hope so..
Funding2.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is AMD good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is AMD good?   Is AMD good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is AMD good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum